Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit and/or .
Oklahoma City is a unique site to Terex Corporation in North America, manufacturing for each of the business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Its workforce of 560+ team members is anticipated to grow by more than 1,000 over the next few years. The 100+ acre facility has recently completed an extensive remodel to accommodate the business’ growth.
This position is responsible for the daily production welding in a manufacturing environment. This includes monitoring work for quality, timeliness, problem solving and decision making on routine work. Lifting requirements: up to 50 lbs., loading and unloading fixtures on a regular basis.
1) Must have the ability to follow all safety procedures and wear all PPE apparel required for the job
2) Must have 1 year of welding experience
3) Must be able to understand and apply WPS GMAW and FCAW specifications
4) Must be able to perform basic math problems
5) Must be able to lift 50 lbs
6) Must be able to stand for long periods of time
7) Must have the ability to inspect welds to maintain quality and reduce rework.
8) Must be able to pass a 2G weld test
1) The ability to read, write and comprehend detailed drawings, prints and work orders
2) The ability to weld and / or use cutting torch in all positions
3) The ability to regulate welder to specific wire feed speeds and voltage
4) The ability to perform fit up, weld, and assemble using fixtures, surface plates and hand tools, tape measure etc.
It is the policy of Terex Corporation to attract and retain the best-qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
Terex offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Job ID 2018-38441
# Positions 3
Posting Location Oklahoma City - OK - USA
Location: OK-Oklahoma City