Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit and/or .
Oklahoma City is a unique site to Terex Corporation in North America, manufacturing for each of the business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Its workforce of 500+ team members is anticipated to grow by more than 1,000 over the next few years. The 100+ acre facility has recently completed an extensive remodel to accommodate the business’ growth.
The Recruiter will be responsible for a broad range of responsibilities in support of the recruiting life cycle. The primary responsibilities will include coordinating interviews, maintaining applicant tracking system, posting job openings to relevant job boards, assisting with the applicant management and pre-hire processes, administering the new hire on-boarding process, and delivery excellent customer service to hiring managers, and applicants.
• Responsible for the recruitment processes; postings, recruiting, advertising, job fairs, company promotion, applicant tracking, application processing, candidate correspondence, interviewing, scheduling interviews for hiring managers, processing background checks and drug screening process, extending offers, scheduling orientation / start date.
• Actively recruit candidates; job boards, advertising, cold calling, job fairs
• Professionally communicating with candidates, hiring managers and Team Members
• Coordinating and scheduling interviews and travel arrangements
• Participate in college / technical schools on-campus interviews, career fairs and communicate with on-campus placement centers
• Serving as the primary liaison with candidates in the recruitment process
• Administer onboarding paperwork; applications, offer letters, I-9 documentation and collecting new hire paperwork
• Introduce candidates to the company and culture
• Coordinating the scheduling and completion of on-boarding requirements with internal teams
• Completing compliance monitoring and follow-up related to the recruiting process
• Developing collaborative working relationships with recruiting agencies
• Conduct new hire orientation training
• Assisting with the execution of activities around creative sourcing programs and other strategic initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in human resources recruitment in high volume setting
• Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proven ability function efficiently in a fast paced environment
• Experience and knowledge of state and federal hiring processes and employment law
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
• Experience with applicant tracking systems
• Experience handling confidential information and adhering to professional standards
• Must be a committed to the success of a task and able to function individually and as part of a team
• Ability to provide excellent customer service when working with candidates, hiring managers and co-workers
Job ID 2018-36565
# Positions 1
Category Human Resources
Posting Location Oklahoma City - OK - USA
Location: OK-Oklahoma City