We are seeking a Welders to manufacture components by means of welding, sawing and cutting.
• Join together metal components or fabricated assemblies.
• Cut, trim, or scarf metal objects to dimensions per layout, work order, or blueprints.
• Operate plasma cutter & Oxy Acet torch
• Operate hand grinder, power tools, saw, & ironworker
• Operate welding machine and carbon arc machine
• Set-up and fit-up components
• Build fabrications to blueprints holding tolerances
• Perform finish welding
• Ability to work independently
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
• High school graduate
• 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Certified for structural welding
• Working knowledge of welding techniques
• Knowledge of materials & welding wires
• Basic mathematical skills
• Parts preparation skills
• Blueprint reading
• Rigging/hoisting operations
• Forklift experience
• Stick, gas, mig welding experience
Job ID 2018-37125
# Positions 1